Red bag and outerwear
It is not so complicated as it might seem!
Consider today some important rules for combining with outerwear, as in the fall / winter it is very important.
A red bag is a cool bright accessory that will refresh any of your everyday calm looks.
- Do not use in an image more than two red accessories at the same time. For example, a red bag can be supported with a red scarf, umbrella, gloves, belt, large brooch OR even nail polish (NOT ALL TOGETHER).
- If you choose red shoes for a bag, then refuse the combination with red boots.
- Outerwear in black, white and shades of gray and beige are always a good choice for a red bag.
- If you choose red outerwear, then it should be several shades different in color from the bag!
- A tiger print, denim, geometric print looks good with a red bag.
- The larger the red bag, the smaller the other red accessory should be.